Talk

Advanced search

what do you think of this dress? what would you put with it

(5 Posts)
sadsquirrel Thu 25-Jun-15 23:32:16

here

princessvikki Fri 26-Jun-15 08:07:48

Oooo it's lovely. I would go with nude shoes and bag and maybe a simple gold bracket and stud earrings. It's a very busy patten, I wouldn't want to add more detail or colour.

lavenderhoney Fri 26-Jun-15 08:11:51

Lovelysmile high black sandals, or coloured if a wedding or something, matching bag ( colour or black) appropriate for occasion, hair up for the silhouette, and a bracelet or watch same colour as shoes.

A pashmina in bright pink or something in my bagsmile

wiltingfast Fri 26-Jun-15 08:18:47

Lovely dress and I usually hate phase 8!

I'd go with black high heels and maybe red beads or earrings but I love a pop of colour! It looks to me like there is a touch of red in it. Basically I pick out a colour from the dress and accessorise with that.

EnriqueTheRingBearingLizard Fri 26-Jun-15 09:44:23

It depends how formal the event is, it looks like the kind of dress I'd pick for a wedding or Ladies Day at the races type events. Because the pattern is very intense I'd go simple with accessories and personally I wouldn't go for matchy-matchy.

I'd stick to just shoes, clutch bag and a bracelet and try and pick out a shade of flower for shoes and go for something high heeled put not strappy, a lowish front to elongate the leg and complement the lean shape.
I wouldn't necessarily match the bag and shoes together, but whatever you choose don't clutter the dress it should be stand out item of the outfit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now