Talk

Advanced search

Returning No7 stuff without receipt

(7 Posts)
bluejeanswhiteshirt Thu 25-Jun-15 08:06:30

I bought some No7 Early Defence day cream, night cream and eye cream from Boots a couple of weeks ago when they were 3 for 2 but stupidly didn't keep the receipt or packaging. The cream makes my skin sting and leaves it looking red and blotchy so would I have any chance of taking it back for a refund/store credit? I spent £50 on the stuff sad

Indecisivejo Thu 25-Jun-15 08:46:34

Yes they will let u have an exchange (doesn't have to be no7, just anything in boots obv)
Just explain u had an adverse reaction, or even better ring the customer care number and they will give u a reference number to return it.

SaveOurBogBrushes Thu 25-Jun-15 10:31:40

If you have an advantage card they can trace the transaction so you can show you paid that but didn't get something free i.e. with their 5 off voucher or you could show a bank statement for the transaction?

bluejeanswhiteshirt Thu 25-Jun-15 11:56:37

They've given me a reference number over the phone so will go into the store later and see what they say, he asked whether I had a doctor's note proving that I had a bad reaction confused

Thanks smile

Indecisivejo Thu 25-Jun-15 13:11:57

Yeah they do sometimes ask if u needed to go docs, just tell them no it was fine once u had removed the products!

sonata1 Thu 25-Jun-15 13:55:47

More likely with litigation in mind LOL !

bluejeanswhiteshirt Thu 25-Jun-15 19:03:26

They gave me a gift card so I spent £40 on other 'treats' grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now