Talk

Advanced search

What jeans with Adidas Gazelles please?

(9 Posts)
Ilikecakes Wed 24-Jun-15 18:54:05

Hi all. I'm a skinny jeans devotee, worn with ballet flats in summer and various boots in winter.

Off on a camping trip in a couple of weeks, so thought a pair of sturdier shoes were in order and ended up with a pair of navy/white striped Adidas Gazelles. Before anyone says it, realise these aren't exactly hardcore hiking/camping suitable shoes but it won't hopefully be that sort of camping trip and, more to the point, I've lusted after these for years!!

But, have tried these on with my skinnies and they just don't look right at all mainly, I think, as I have size 8 feet, very skinny legs and the trainers just look enormous at the end of them!

Any ideas please lovely people for other jean cuts, or any other trouser ideas for that matter?

Thanks a million in advance!

BloomWherePlanted Wed 24-Jun-15 20:54:27

Boyfriend or flares I would say?

Ilikecakes Wed 24-Jun-15 22:32:45

Thanks Bloom, will give both a go. Ideally would love the combo to look like this but just can't see past my big old clown feet!
www.chictopia.com/photo/show/982437-the+connection+is+made-blue-skinny-jeans-textile-elizabeth-and-james-jeans

BloomWherePlanted Wed 24-Jun-15 22:43:16

Yours are dainty compared to mine lol

mysteryfairy Fri 26-Jun-15 06:41:38

I'd go for Mom, girlfriend or boyfriend jeans or Denim shorts. I got some navy and white gazelles in next sale of all places and I've worn them loads but I don't think they look right with skinnies either.

I also like them with a plain maxi skirt.

Lagoonablue Fri 26-Jun-15 06:43:38

I love Adidas Gazelles. Î wear with skinny jeans though. Methinks they look fine.

YesThisIsMe Fri 26-Jun-15 06:47:26

I wear mine with GAP RealStraight.

noddyholder Fri 26-Jun-15 07:49:34

Boyfriend or skinnies

Leviticus Fri 26-Jun-15 09:16:05

Relaxed skinnies rolled up a bit to show your ankle. Or a jersey maxi.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now