Talk

Advanced search

Thank you to all who have contributed on the Amazing faces thread

(3 Posts)
sonata1 Wed 24-Jun-15 15:31:09

I am absolutely delighted with the way my skin is looking. It's a work in progress but it has never looked so good. Positively glowing.

I have worked my way through every post, gathering information and tips and written it all down. I don't know why it took me so long to get my head round it. I have been concentrating on the make up and not the canvas.

I think the most striking difference is the double cleansing, followed by the acid toner. I am now a high SPF gal ! Up until now I haven't found anything that I have tried that doesn't agree with my skin. I don't have hugely problematic skin ,it's just care worn.

I am now spreading the word to my 2 DD's. Only problem is...I am paying for all the products !!

Itsalldramarama Wed 24-Jun-15 15:33:47

Echo what OP wrote ! My skin has never looked so good ! Thank you to all the skin gurus smile x

Pugthug Wed 24-Jun-15 22:56:35

Hi can anyone give me a link to the original post is it a CH thread? I am trying to work through from the beginning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now