Talk

Advanced search

What do you wear with your Nike Air trainers?

(11 Posts)
Lottapianos Wed 24-Jun-15 13:20:25

I'm thinking of picking up a pair in the sales - they are mostly black with some blue and red in there too so fairly bright but not crazy, no pattern. I walk loads and absolutely adore comfy shoes so Im very tempted.

Just curious about what other people wear with them. I mostly wear skinny jeans in navy, black, grey and pencil skirts in similar dark colours. I'm 35 and size 12 if that's relevant. Maybe I need a neater pair of trainers like New Balance? Thanks in advance for advice

GhostsComeWith Wed 24-Jun-15 13:40:50

I have these and i wear them with skinny jeans with the bottom rolled up a but to expose a tiny bit of ankle but apart from that, I don't know what else to wear them with!

Lottapianos Wed 24-Jun-15 13:46:12

Wow Ghosts, they are lovely! I think I would risk them with a straight pencil-type skirt too. Are they indeed like walking on air????

GhostsComeWith Wed 24-Jun-15 14:09:58

They are actually nicer in real life than in that pic -they are a paler grey and pinker pink iykwim?

I have never worn them with skirts, but I am a wuss and chicken out of wearing them a lot. I have them since last year and wore them a couple of weekends ago and my friend thought they were brand new.

GhostsComeWith Wed 24-Jun-15 14:11:16

Meant to say = they are not like walking on air! They are ok. Comfy but I expected more I think. I have another pair which are uglier but v comfy - wore them all around budapest last year. Will try to find a link

NKfell Wed 24-Jun-15 14:37:05

I have Nike Air Max Liberty print- these LOVE THEM.

Today I'm wearing them with navy leggings exposing a cheeky ankle and an oversized white tshirt with a colourful print.

Lottapianos Wed 24-Jun-15 15:14:25

Wow NKfell,they are great smile

5446 Wed 24-Jun-15 16:22:45

I have white Nike Air Force Ones and live in them, literally wear them with everything.

Skinnys, boyfriend jeans, chinos, shorts, maxi skirts, leggings.

They are really versatile and so comfortable.

NKfell Wed 24-Jun-15 16:28:34

Thanks Lotta smile

I like the all white ones and was considering either Air Force Ones or Adidas shell toes.

I'm in a real trainers loving phase- I'm 38wks so comfort is an absolute must at the moment.

fiorentina Wed 24-Jun-15 20:26:31

I have these m.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,21/2014722702 and wear with skinny jeans, tapered chinos, casual dresses. They are v comfy!

I've just bought some Nike Roshe and so far have worn with skinny jeans worn either full length with socks or rolled up without, and with a black midi Whistles tube skirt. They are so comfortable that I might well end up wearing them with absolutely everything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now