Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuits

(7 Posts)
SevenEleven Tue 23-Jun-15 14:04:58

So, I am trying to get away from my usual rolled-up skinny jeans/fitted top/cardie uniform this summer and wanted to try something a bit different. I have seen several people in patterned trousers and jumpsuits, and whilst it is not what I would usually wear I think they can look quite nice. What do you all think in general of jumpsuits? I do have the problem of only being able to buy from tall ranges, so my choice is limited, but what do you think of this ? I have ordered it and the style seems to suit me, but not sure about the print.

nottheOP Tue 23-Jun-15 14:09:14

Fine if you have a completely flat stomach. If not then you look like Sam Bailey (X Factor contestant)..

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 23-Jun-15 14:09:19

That is really pretty!
I like the idea of jumpsuits but I have a KK sized bum!

SevenEleven Tue 23-Jun-15 14:16:26

Thanks for the replies! I think I have got into a bit of a rut as I find it so hard to get clothes to fit me well so sticking to jeans is the easy option, even though I love fashion! I worry that if I wear something different to this it will be really noticeable and so I don't want to get it wrong!

What would I wear over it if it was a cooler day?

rachelmonday1 Tue 23-Jun-15 14:22:53

I love it and bet it would be really comfy too. How about a cropped cardi to keep off the chill?

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Tue 23-Jun-15 14:27:19

Nice. I looked at that recently.

I ended up buying a black one from mint velvet. Even DH approved. The one I bought is dressier though and does need to be worn with heels or it looks frumpy dumpy.

SevenEleven Tue 23-Jun-15 14:36:28

Oooh, I'm so gald it is ok! It is really comfy and soft, too.

Thanks, rachelmonday1, I will have a look at some cropped cardis to go over it. Might treat myself to some nice flat sandals too!

SqueezyCheeseWeasel, I bought a black on last year, but never dared to wear it! It is a really plain, simple one too! Do the Mint Velvet ones come up long in the leg?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now