Talk

Advanced search

Dark blue/navy blazer

(8 Posts)
Thegentlemonkey Mon 22-Jun-15 21:37:06

Can anyone help me find a dark blue/navy blazer or suit style jacket that I can wear over dresses for my new job - professional role in an arts organisation so trying to strike a balance somewhere between casual & office suit wear. Am a pronounced Apple shape in the tummy area so am looking for something to create a waist shape, has anyone seen a jacket like this recently? Thanks!

SaveOurBogBrushes Mon 22-Jun-15 22:24:25

www.reiss.com/womens/coats-and-jackets/ you don't say your size or price range but Reiss' single button blazers are beautiful. Whatever you do go for a single button blazer as they're better for apple shapes than double button.

Thegentlemonkey Mon 22-Jun-15 22:35:35

Thanks, will take a look. Should have said size 14, Reiss is probably the absolute top of my price range, but could stretch if it's something just right & I'll get a lot of wear. Thanks for the tip re single buttonsmile

PrettyObvious Mon 22-Jun-15 22:38:35

I have 2 navy, linen blazers from Jaeger, one "square" the other slightly fitted. Might something like that suit?

Thegentlemonkey Mon 22-Jun-15 22:39:56

Hmm, have looked at the Reiss link, & they look perfect, but nothing in my size in my price range sadly.

Solasum Mon 22-Jun-15 22:40:11

Zara had exactly this a month or so ago, I wear mine all the time

AnotheBloodyChinHair Mon 22-Jun-15 22:41:44

A few in Massimo Dutti

butterfly133 Mon 22-Jun-15 22:42:05

loads on Zalando

here are just two of them

www.zalando.co.uk/kiomi-blazer-dark-blue-k4421k009-k11.html

www.zalando.co.uk/esprit-blazer-blue-es121g036-502.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now