Talk

Advanced search

Lotta from Stockholm clogs

(12 Posts)
Elfontheedge Mon 22-Jun-15 12:38:52

Has anyone got any? What are the like for width? I have quite hobbity feet and I'm thinking of the highwood peep toe but will they squish my poor toes?

daimbardiva Mon 22-Jun-15 13:31:14

Having tried both the high and low ones, I've found that the high ones are slim fitting and small - maybe try a half size or size bigger? The low ones are wider and bigger - I needed a size smaller as the Lotta website said.

They are lovely and the customer service is fab smile

Tizwailor Mon 22-Jun-15 13:42:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Elfontheedge Fri 26-Jun-15 18:29:34

I ended up getting the red peep toe which came today. I love them! A really nice fit for my fairly wide feet. I just need the lovely circle skirt my sister is making for me and I am all good to go smile

Merguez Fri 26-Jun-15 19:48:35

I have wide feet and love mine. Super comfy.

Greengardenpixie Fri 26-Jun-15 19:52:23

I bought a pair and sent them back. Just didnt like them. They were the peep toe type and they were too big for me in my normal size. I have wide feet too and can sometimes be a size 6.5!!!

Foxedshoes Fri 26-Jun-15 19:53:24

<sob> I found mine true to size but they were eaten by a fox before I could clomp the streets.
Must order replacements.

CointreauVersial Fri 26-Jun-15 19:59:14

confused How the heck did a fox get hold of them?

Merguez Fri 26-Jun-15 20:05:54

This thread just inspired me to visit their website and now I have bought a bracelet. Didn't even know they did non-clog stuff!

Foxedshoes Fri 26-Jun-15 20:26:04

It's on another thread, don't want to hijack but got into bedroom through window and chewed them up.

Tizwailerdo you want to sell yours if you not keen? I'd be interested in a size 39 . . .

CointreauVersial Fri 26-Jun-15 21:39:00

shock Crikey, Foxed.

I've had a mouse eat my Longchamp handbag, but no foxes eating my footwear.

Are the footbeds comfy with these wooden clogs? They look like they'd give you sore soles.

Marylou2 Fri 26-Jun-15 22:15:38

I love mine.Have the low heel in tan leather,but keen to try the high ones in silver.I might just put them away in the cupboard rather than where i left them in the hall what with marauding foxes being on the prowl...grin .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now