Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me pack for my hol!

(6 Posts)
Lj8893 Mon 22-Jun-15 10:53:15

So it's kind of our honeymoon but we will have our 20 month old dd with us. Staying in a static caravan on the south coast so will be doing lots of day trips, a few shopping trips and hopefully lots of beach time.

I am size 16-18 and like to have my arms covered, don't really do heels very often.

I want to look stylish and look back on our photos of our first family hol/honeymoon and feel I looked good an you lovely folk give me a good plan for a capsule "wardrobe" and maybe some inspiration for outfits.

Lj8893 Mon 22-Jun-15 10:56:23

Oh, and I struggle with jeans as if they fit on the legs they are too tight round the waist, and if they fit on the waist I get a saggy baggy bum and legs. So unless anybody has any miraculous Jean recommendation, then jeans to be avoided please smile

Lj8893 Tue 23-Jun-15 11:07:25

Anyone?

Zorion Tue 23-Jun-15 11:28:50

Jeans... have you tried Levi curve?!

They have different waist/thighbum ratios so you can get them to fit bum AND waist!

Lj8893 Tue 23-Jun-15 11:30:34

Ooooo I might have to check them out, could be the answer to all my fashion problems. I'm fed up of not being able to wear normal length tops because I need long ones over leggings!

Dudess Tue 23-Jun-15 23:10:50

Dresses and leggings are fab! A black cardy will always pull an outfit together (I get mine from H&M, M&S and Debenhams) Go for a fab colourful dress that makes you twirl when you wear it (Sainsbury's do a good selection, as do Wallis)...Fit and Flare/Skater dresses are great as I'm a 16/18 and they're very forgiving. Also, I can't resist a dress with pockets as I'm always carting about daughter's soft toys!

Make sure you have sunglasses and great make up and every photo will look amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now