Talk

Advanced search

Hair cut help

(3 Posts)
Lipgloss74 Sun 21-Jun-15 22:54:58

Hi I have very fine limp hair that needs washed daily as I look like I've been in a fight. I have to use sprays powders and back combing to get it to do anything. I'm 40 overweight- although lost 3 stone recently. I had a short crop as a thinner younger women and was so easy. Am I too old/fat for this again. I'd also like to go a bright colour. Me now and me younger with crop,

Greengardenpixie Sun 21-Jun-15 23:37:33

I actually really like your hair the shape that it is now. Rather than going for a bright colour what about some funky highlights? You have a pretty face smile You do suit is short.

Waywarddaughter Mon 22-Jun-15 13:26:56

Oh my word Lipgloss74 you're current hair do is exactly what I have been looking for - take a back and a side picture pic for me and I am off to the hairdressers!

If you want a change then I'd say shorter would suit but it looks fab. If you yearn for a bright colour then maybe a few streaks through the fringe which you could change if you got bored??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now