Talk

Advanced search

think I might have been craving a Rachel, talk some sense into me.

(12 Posts)
ditavonteesed Sat 20-Jun-15 15:55:01

Been watching buffy the vampire slayer, anyway got to season 4 and I love Willows hair, asked dh if it would suit me, seriously consdidering getting it cut. So I googled it to have a pic to take, then googled similar things, soon realised it is in fact a long choppy bob which translates to a rachel cut doesnt it? I cant have a Rachel cut it's 2015. But it's so pretty. Also if I was to do it would it suit me? I have quite a square face, my hair is similar colour.

beavington Sat 20-Jun-15 18:44:44

I wouldnt say thats a rachel! The rachel was more of a shaggy layered cut with little movement. Thats a nice haircut but would you be styling it with the flick everyday?

LaurieFairyCake Sat 20-Jun-15 18:48:27

It's lovely

Flicky layers don't go out of fash

ditavonteesed Sat 20-Jun-15 18:51:55

My hair is flicky anyway, really hoping it would carry on.

lavenderhoney Sat 20-Jun-15 18:54:29

i still have a Rachel cutsmile it's long, blond and layered, and suits my face so I sticking to it. I can't imagine not having it tbh.

Kaspar19 Sat 20-Jun-15 22:55:11

I still love the Rachel cut, I think it's really pretty and flattering.

Glitteryfrog Sat 20-Jun-15 23:04:10

I've got a willow cut.
It's a choppy messy bob - mine has a fringe.
I wear it straight or wavy rather than flicky.

victoriasplums Sun 21-Jun-15 06:28:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ditavonteesed Sun 21-Jun-15 07:32:19

Rahel cut certainly do suit some people, they would not suit me I have a massive chin. wink. When I googled it the connection came with long choppy bob but in actual fact the rachel is a lot longer with layers and more volume isn't it?

So glittery is it easy to do? Some days I have to get up at 5am and just go out with no time would a quick brush through do it or does it requie effort?

Petal02 Sun 21-Jun-15 10:48:11

As much as I love my layers, they're quite high maintenance. I'm now totally dependent on my BBH, as my blow drying technique isn't very good.

Athenaviolet Sun 21-Jun-15 10:53:09

That's not a Rachel!

Thecwillow do is a nice look.

I've for season 4 on now-watching the buffs and spike getting married episode.

ditavonteesed Sun 21-Jun-15 11:26:07

athena thats odd we watched that one last night, so funny

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now