Talk

Advanced search

Cerave products

(8 Posts)
Iwonderif Sat 20-Jun-15 14:41:34

I have read many threads on hear and Cerave moisturiser is highly rated. Wondered if anyone has used any of the cleansers and what your thoughts were? Also are you using the lotion/cream moisturiser and the night one/day/both.

Many thanks.

Iwonderif Sat 20-Jun-15 14:41:56

*here not hear!

Iwonderif Sat 20-Jun-15 22:26:23

Anyone?

Shop Sat 20-Jun-15 22:37:39

I'm using the Cerave Pm and really like it. I haven't tried anything else from the range though.

I'm using the pm moisturiser morning and eve. It's great.

Iwonderif Sat 20-Jun-15 23:12:28

Thank you for relying & your thoughts. Appreciated smile

Iwonderif Sat 20-Jun-15 23:12:45

replying even!!

sksk Sun 21-Jun-15 14:47:53

I have used the hydrating cleanser and it is very mild and nice in the winter. (I might try the foaming one next as my skin is a little oilier now than in winter). I also used the hydrating cleanser on my little one for his bath/shower as it is often tricky to apply moisturiser on a wriggly toddler! Might need a second cleanse for heavy makeup, though. Their creams are also very good for dry and sensitive skin and they do a lotion for less dry skin types. I've used cerave pm in the past and it is great. All in all, I found the products to be good and would consider ordering again once I work through my embarrassing hoarde of products!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now