Talk

Advanced search

Yikes! I have one brown elbow????

(7 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Sat 20-Jun-15 11:58:45

while i was showering and body brushing i noticed one of my elbows is really really dark. What the hell can i do about it? I have tried the sugar and olive oil.Yes made my elbow lovely and smooth but still dark sad Please let me know of a remedy. I go away on holiday in a week!

pseudonymity Sat 20-Jun-15 12:43:13

Why is it dark? Fake tan?

Rub it with half lemons and keep doing it.

Greengardenpixie Sat 20-Jun-15 12:51:48

Its just pigment and dryness?

1-ps.googleusercontent.com/xk/Y_llpararFMnG-DBLcVFCD7QbK/www.myhealthtips.in/myhealthtips.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/513x289xGet-rid-of-dark-knees-and-elbows.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YFUYk4BHZ-WFOIlBzaV8.webp

Greengardenpixie Sat 20-Jun-15 12:52:48

its like the picture but my elbow. I have it slightly on my knees too.

ShelaghTurner Sat 20-Jun-15 13:08:06

OMG I've just been told about this yesterday! Being unable to see my elbows and showering daily I assumed they were as beautiful as everyone else's. Now it turns out they're not sad I have very dry skin on my elbows so don't know if that's anything to do with it but now I'm really embarrassed!

Greengardenpixie Sat 20-Jun-15 13:23:48

Well my brother has them really bad on both elbows. I had a little look at mine. Did the olive oil and sugar and rubbed the paste in and they look marginally better so going to do again a few times and see if it improves. It is unslightly but its natural!!

Skinheadmermaid Sat 20-Jun-15 13:27:00

Sit with your elbows in half lemons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now