Talk

Advanced search

New trainers

(7 Posts)
butterfly133 Sat 20-Jun-15 08:57:30

I wonder if eagle eyed MNers can help me out with something - I'm looking for new trainers - just for the commute - with shades of blue, pref under £50. I'm not keen on that bright white sole that is so prevalent now. If anyone has seen anything in blue, preferably more muted colours, I'd love to see a link. They won't be usedfor running at all - I have separate ones for that- so don't need to be heavy duty.

thanks!

FauxFox Sat 20-Jun-15 10:48:51

reeboks?

bigfatfeet Sat 20-Jun-15 11:01:42

New Balance?

What size are you? I've just bought these and they were £40 rather than 80 odd, because I got children's ones. They are really comfortable. Not blue though!

butterfly133 Sat 20-Jun-15 13:52:29

I'm a 4 but a 3 in Jones (weird). I actually don't know how child sizes relate to adult ones?

love both the blue ones suggested, but something not quite right. Being a right old fuss pot. It's just when you see the trainers you want, you know you want them...not getting that feeling yet!

If they are just for commuting, is there any particular reason they have to be blue?

Skechers I don't like them, but lots of people on here say they are v comfortable.

Only left in a 4 and v cheap

butterfly133 Sat 20-Jun-15 15:56:43

I just fancied blue smile

thanks for the finds, everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now