Talk

Advanced search

Any kiehl's lovers out there?

(7 Posts)
wrenster Sat 20-Jun-15 08:19:16

I'm contemplating a few of their products on the never ending quest to help my horrible skin.

Does anyone rate it? It's not cheap but I'm wondering whether the moisturiser and eye cream might be a good place to start.

Thanks

mysteryfairy Sat 20-Jun-15 09:05:07

I've got their ultra facial cream and creamy eye treatment on the go at the moment. Both are nice enough but they were brought back from the USA. I think I would baulk at UK prices.

Kaspar19 Sat 20-Jun-15 22:47:12

Personally I didn't rate their eye cream, I think origins is far better. I love my midnight concentrate though. Worth every penny.

MotherBluestocking Sat 20-Jun-15 22:56:15

Midnight concentrate totally rocks. Can also recommend their SPF moisturiser - can't remember the name exactly but it comes in a tube. Very light, non-claggy and extremely effective. Creme de Corps too - an oldie but a goldie.

Chchchchanging Sat 20-Jun-15 23:12:25

I found the moisturiser was great for 2 months then went off-smelt off and skin reaction
It's more processed than it used to be

wrenster Sun 21-Jun-15 08:23:39

Thanks. The midnight recovery was what I'd had my eye on. Maybe samples are the best way to go as I don't want to add to my used once or twice bathroom cabinet pile!

TheHappinessTrap Sun 21-Jun-15 08:34:15

I like a few of their products, midnight recovery face oil and eye cream (v cooling! ) and the ultra facial cream. I love the ultimate strength hand salve and another du skin lotion. Never had their products go off. I either but in a sale, duty free or in the states.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now