Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a ring for my birthday!

(16 Posts)
CheesyDibbles Fri 19-Jun-15 09:55:51

I am looking for a pretty 'statement' ring for my fortieth birthday present from DH. Something fairly chunky but not too big as I have small hands. Not too ornate as I would like to wear it every day. Budget of up to £200. I like the Monica Vinader rings I have seen but I'm wondering what else is out there. Any tips?

www.monicavinader.com/siren-medium-stacking-ring/gold-vermeil-siren-medium-stacking-ring-moonstone

myneighbourtotoro2 Sun 21-Jun-15 11:18:40

Pandora have some really nice rings , some just under your price range and some a lot under . It's not somewhere I would have ever looked for jewellery but dh got me a lovely necklace there.

Mbear Sun 21-Jun-15 16:40:03

Georg Jensen midnight grapes range is just lovely! Possibly a bit over budget, but think ok if you don't go for the large size. I'm after one too..grin

CheesyDibbles Sun 21-Jun-15 23:05:10

myneighbour I hadn't thought to look at Pandora - but yes, I like some of the chunkier rings there. Am now booking at the charm bracelets for my DD smile

Mbear almost wish I hadn't seen the Georg Jensen rings - have fallen in love with loads of them, in particular the Dune and Fusion ranges.

CheesyDibbles Sun 21-Jun-15 23:06:15

*looking at!

Brookville Sun 21-Jun-15 23:24:13

Check out Dee Ayles rings which you can personalize.

CheesyDibbles Mon 22-Jun-15 19:14:12

Thanks Brookville, I'll take a look.

HermioneWeasley Mon 22-Jun-15 19:19:55

Ashley Clark have stacking rings

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 22-Jun-15 19:23:54

www.dd2.co.uk/Church_House_Jewellery/ring_silver_and_gold.html

I have quite a few pieces from this man, the pictures don't do the jewellery justice at ALL. He's very good at swapping if you don't like it when you get it too.

CheesyDibbles Mon 22-Jun-15 19:35:32

Thanks everyone. The Astley Clarke rings are similar to the Monica Vinader ones - I definitely like this style the best. I am enjoying making this choice. smile

AmberNectarine Mon 22-Jun-15 19:55:49

I've had my eye on this

CheesyDibbles Wed 08-Jul-15 20:39:24

Just found this website

www.missoma.com/rings/

Kennington Wed 08-Jul-15 21:14:40

Monica vinedar have very thin gold plate that for me lastest less than 6 months
Astley Clarke gold vermeil is much better

CheesyDibbles Wed 08-Jul-15 21:53:28

Thanks Kennington that's really useful to know smile

sonata1 Thu 09-Jul-15 22:47:10

Just spent £££ today in Pandora for DD's birthday and I saw a lot of very interesting rings on display.

Sometimesjustonesecond Fri 10-Jul-15 22:16:46

www.thejewelhut.co.uk/pandora-leaf-wrap-ring-190921cz

I have this ring. The pic doesn't do it justice - it's very pretty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now