Talk

Advanced search

Mascarra suggestions please

(9 Posts)
Dollydewdrop21 Fri 19-Jun-15 07:59:43

I need a new mascarra. I usually prefer waterproof. Any suggestions? My most recent one was a Benefit one which was fab but keen to try something new too. smile

southeastastra Fri 19-Jun-15 08:01:50

i like max factor masterpiece max, they prob do a waterproof version, best mascara i've tried

UnspecialSnowflake Fri 19-Jun-15 08:08:52

Iwas given a Clinique lash power mascara seven years ago, and I haven't used anything else since (well I've replaced the original many times, but you get my drift). It's described as being "long lasting" rather than waterproof but I've never had it run even when swimming. It's not the cheapest, I think it's about £18 a tube now but it is the best mascara I've ever used.

legolegolego Fri 19-Jun-15 08:10:48

There is a waterproof masterpiece one, it is really good. I also use Loreal False Lash Architect which is just amazing but takes quite a lot of shifting to get it off.
I use the Benefit Roller Lash mascara and then put a coat of the Loreal one over the top for evening makeup.

Cumberlover76 Fri 19-Jun-15 08:16:35

I use green people as a bit more natural. I found most mascaras would irritate my eyes but the green people ones a fine.

Follyfoot Fri 19-Jun-15 08:20:45

The one in a gold tube from No. 7. Doesnt move all day but comes off really easily with a warm flannel.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 19-Jun-15 15:08:25

No 7, fantastic stuff even with wicked hay fever.

lisaloulou84 Fri 19-Jun-15 15:09:55

Every time I change from benefit they're real it's just a major disappointment and I go running back!

Dollydewdrop21 Fri 19-Jun-15 20:09:21

Thanks everyone. I will be on the lookout when shopping tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now