Talk

Advanced search

Zara Spaghetti Strap Jumpsuit

(16 Posts)
bloomingheather Thu 18-Jun-15 21:02:23

I love the look of this and it's in my favourite 'evening' colour, navy! Here: www.zara.com/uk/en/sale/woman/jumpsuits/spaghetti-strap-jumpsuit-c436513p2724014.html?utm_campaign=comingsoon&utm_medium=email&utm_content=button&utm_source=notification&utm_term=0503904240102-V2015#content
It was sold out in my size when i first spotted it a few weeks ago so I filled in a 'notify me when back in stock' form. I've just this minute got an e-mail saying it's back in stock. Hooray grin. But I just checked and it's apparently out of stock, again sad
Did anyone actually see it in stock today? Or in store (preferably Glasgow)? And one more question? For the lucky people who have managed to find it in stock, would you recommend it? I'm 5'5" - would it make me look like a midget? Or is it actually lovely on everyone? (Sob!!) (Maybe don't tell me that....)

bloomingheather Thu 18-Jun-15 21:03:25

Aargh, the link shortening thing, didn't work: here Hopefully that is easier.

passthecheese Fri 19-Jun-15 19:57:48

I see it as in stock in sizes S M and L

Good luck acquiring it. I think it looks supergrin.

RepeatAdNauseum Fri 19-Jun-15 19:59:14

I really want that now! Insufficient stock in all sizes though sad

tethersend Fri 19-Jun-15 20:06:06

It's in stock in all sizes confused

RepeatAdNauseum Fri 19-Jun-15 20:32:54

Tether If you add it to the basket it says "Insufficient stock in this item" and doesn't let you pay sad

tethersend Fri 19-Jun-15 20:36:32

Ah yes, sorry- thought as I could add them to the bag, they were in stock. How annoying.

NotYouNaanBread Fri 19-Jun-15 20:52:57

It's in store in 3 stores in Glasgow - go try it on tomorrow! If you look at the product page again, it says In Store Availability and then you can search for Glasgow.

HappyGirlNow Fri 19-Jun-15 21:37:54

I just posted this on MN Vogue:

blooming and liberty it was me who bought the Zara jumpsuit with the spaghetti straps.. I bought it in a Medium... Unfortunately I just returned it to the Edinburgh store yesterday because it was very low cut at the front and would have been impossible to wear a bra with it and just too low for me really.. Apart from that it was gorgeous!

bloomingheather Fri 19-Jun-15 21:45:46

Just noticed these responses, thanks all! I know, it appears to be in stock but when you try to check out, it says stock is insufficient (have tried it on several occasions hoping it was maybe a glitch!).
Thanks, NotyourI checked the store availability last night and tried one of the stores today - no luck - but will try the bigger Glashow store tomorrow.
Thanks too HappyGirl flowers. A few of the things I tried in store today in my attempt to find an alternative were also very low cut, so it must be a design theme this season! I couldn't not wear a bra so it's maybe a no-goer anyway. Will let you know how I get on!

bloomingheather Fri 19-Jun-15 21:46:25

GlasGow blush

HappyGirlNow Fri 19-Jun-15 21:50:24

blooming you definitely could not wear a bra with it.. It was lower at the front than it looks in the photos. I have small boobs so could get away with no bra but it was still too low at the front for me. Hopefully this will cure you of your yearning grin

bloomingheather Fri 19-Jun-15 21:54:20

Oh jeez, nope don't think I'd get away with it then sad. I've always thought of myself as having small boobs too but have recently been measured as a 30DD (they've grown a bit in my old age wink) so no chance!

pinkbadger Fri 19-Jun-15 22:07:40

30DD boobs are not big - same size as me and I can go braless at 49 years of age (in the right garment) :-)

bloomingheather Fri 19-Jun-15 22:10:43

Ah really, pinkbadger? That is very reassuring. I do sometimes think that but was feeling very aware of them today for some reason (all the low necklines in Zara!).

pinkbadger Fri 19-Jun-15 22:53:50

Same cup volume as 32D, 34C and 36B :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now