Talk

Advanced search

Any readers of A Model Recommends?

(11 Posts)
Housewife2010 Thu 18-Jun-15 18:22:29

She had a baby girl yesterday afternoon. Nice photo on Instagram

TeresaGiudicesForehead Thu 18-Jun-15 18:32:02

Me!! She looked lovely. Brought a wee tear to my eye. I feel as if I know Ruth. Ha! That's sounds silly doesn't it?

Cecyhall Thu 18-Jun-15 18:36:38

I thought she was a bit quiet, was so pleased to see her news! Ruth is so lovely and I really enjoy her work. I wonder what they will call her.

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Thu 18-Jun-15 18:40:34

Aww, lovely

lurkingaround Thu 18-Jun-15 19:27:53

Aww, had a look. So lovely. She looks bloody amazing! Big baby too, 9lbs 11oz.

BradleyCooperwillbemine Thu 18-Jun-15 19:43:33

Aww thanks for that - I've been looking everyday on her site waiting for news.

Housewife2010 Thu 18-Jun-15 20:20:58

Did you read her post the other week about her fertility problems? It was so honest and well written. So nice that everything's turned out well for her and her husband.

proteins Thu 18-Jun-15 21:06:05

I've been following her blogs too! I look forward to her writing every day, very happy for her.

CoconutAmericano Thu 18-Jun-15 21:08:00

Ah that's lovely! Delighted for her smile

jasmine1979 Thu 18-Jun-15 21:35:12

That's lovely to hear. smile
I like Ruth a lot, and remember her well from the channel 4 programme "a model life" when she was just starting out. She has come so far since then and it's funny to see what a life of luxury she leads compared to when she was in that programme. Her husband is a famous photographer as well from what I remember?
I don't read her blog/watch videos as much anymore though as (like so many) she has become sponsored by so many products I no longer trust her opinion. sad I think she was also in trouble with the asa recently for not disclosing sponsorship.
Has anyone tried her colab dry shampoo?

Wagglebee Thu 18-Jun-15 22:54:12

I stopped following her on twitter etc as I found the bump updates too painful as I'd had years of ttc.

Now thanks to this thread I've read her fertility post and whilst I'm as sceptical, if not more, as she was, I am open to looking into what she tried.

I wish her and her new family all the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now