Talk

Advanced search

Any one else been sent a Boots No7 eye serum? And talking of serums for the rest of my face

(4 Posts)
Luckytohavemybaby Thu 18-Jun-15 11:51:36

Boots have been very kind to me and sent me their youthful eye serum, I've also had a primer (which is good) and a mascara (not tried yet).
What I really want - and I love my freebies - is to get a new serum. I have the rest of my routine sorted. Tried Extraordinary oil - not that impressed. Using Olay serum with moisturiser - is okay. Had a trial sample of Clinique smart, was alright. I work out a lot and wondering if I need something that's more moisture than anti-age... i.e not retinol or vitamin c... any ideas anyone? x

Gem124 Thu 18-Jun-15 13:44:30

Ooh how do you get Boots freebies? I had boots own brand 'time delay' serum recommend as it's almost exactly the same as repair & protect and I love it. Lovely texture and sinks in well without making skin feel sticky.

Luckytohavemybaby Thu 18-Jun-15 14:21:25

It may be because I have £200 points on my card and they are sending me things to get me to spend it! I'm saving up for a lumea. I will report back if it's any good.

Gem124 Thu 18-Jun-15 14:43:31

Ooh fab! They get a great report. Definitely recommend that serum too, surprised the difference I've saw after 10 days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now