So many suncream options! Any recommendations please?

(4 Posts)
Jemster Thu 18-Jun-15 11:48:05

Went to Sainsburys for suncream, off on hols at the weekend. There are so many to choose from.
Does anyone have any recommendations or any to avoid? I was wondering what the spray on ones are like? I get pains in my hands so I thought they might be quite good as wouldn't require so much rubbing in/pressure on hands.
Need stuff for me & dh & 2 dc's.

Luckytohavemybaby Thu 18-Jun-15 11:53:28

I got sent Ultrasun to sample a couple of years ago, I love the fact they smell okay but not too strong and they last. I used the face and body SPF 30 plus somewhere very hot and where the sun is strong and they worked. I still got a tan. Use them on my DDs too.

Brookville Thu 18-Jun-15 11:56:35

Boots Once for face is lovely. Not greasy and very effective. I have their Once for kids 50+ and it is also excellent. Great not having to think about suncream after it's applied first thing. I also have P20 which you can get in TK Maxx. It is good but is greasy and stains clothes badly.

nottheOP Thu 18-Jun-15 11:58:39

ASDA own brand is always fine and fairly cheap. I like these sprays as they spray out more in each go

groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-sna9-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp&#/product/910000963717

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now