Talk

Advanced search

High Waisted Denim Shorts

(7 Posts)
hettiebaby Wed 17-Jun-15 15:11:30

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has seen any nice high-waisted shorts that aren't A) Ripped all stylishly or B) So short they ride above my knicker line?

I also want them to just have the one button at the top, not the type with several all the way up the waist.

I'm only short myself and a bit of an apple type shape but I REALLY want some for my holiday even if I look a bit tubby and not at all stylish grin

Not sure if it matters or not but I'm only 20 so definitely don't want anything overly frumpy iykwim??

VenusVanDamme Wed 17-Jun-15 15:38:50

Next have some but they have a crochet trim to them so not sure if that puts you off.

NomiMalone Wed 17-Jun-15 15:39:09

I have these and they're fab.

For reference I'm 5'4 and also an apple and they suck in the gunt brilliantly.

50ShadesOfSummer Wed 17-Jun-15 15:59:56

New Look had some (and some on sale) last week. Some had more than one button, but not all.

ZaZathecat Wed 17-Jun-15 17:30:24

Yes the New Look ones are good.

WellTidy Wed 17-Jun-15 17:45:52

Nomi Do those shorts roll down? they would be a bit short for me (very untoned thighs) but probably ok if I could roll down the turn up bits.

gerbiltamer Wed 17-Jun-15 17:45:58

DPs are good Bermuda length. H&M, however are too low waisted and my charming gut spills over blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now