Talk

Advanced search

Cheap blusher recommendation

(11 Posts)
DaftSkunk Wed 17-Jun-15 12:28:02

MUA mosaic blush, really nice shimmery pink and lasts all day. Plus it's really cheap - £2.50!

<disclaimer I don't work for MUA>

Almahart Wed 17-Jun-15 16:55:20

I was coming on here thinking you were after recommendations to tell you about MUA cream blusher! Also vg

RavioliOnToast Wed 17-Jun-15 17:38:18

I also came on here to recommend the £1 Mua blusher in cupcake to be precise grin I love it

WhereAreMyDragons Wed 17-Jun-15 17:48:41

I just bought the velvet blush today, it's gorgeous!!

bikeandrun Wed 17-Jun-15 18:15:59

Another vote for MUA, bought their cream blusher and a few other bits and pieces for my DD who is just starting trying out make up, I nicked it as it so good! ( is MUA superdrugs own brand or can you buy elsewhere?)She is too dewy and beautiful to need it unlike her old mum.

MsAspreyDiamonds Wed 17-Jun-15 19:07:16

Sleek blushers are a good copy for NARS, also available from superdrug & very inexpensive. I have got the blusher in flushed, it looks stronger than it goes on and lasts all day.

daftyburd Wed 17-Jun-15 19:27:11

MUA has a website. I sometimes buy off it. My Superdrug always seems to be half stocked at the MUA stand. I end up buying loads to justify postage.

CeeceeBloomingdale Wed 17-Jun-15 20:56:51

Superdrug do free postage for holders of their health and Beauty loyalty card and there's always more online than I store

QueenBean Wed 17-Jun-15 21:02:44

Was going to recommend Mua too!

QuinnFabray Thu 18-Jun-15 11:11:22

Boots Natural Collection blushers very good too.

Greengardenpixie Thu 18-Jun-15 11:43:10

I have sleek blusher. Very good value. Have the dupe for Nars orgasm. I cant remember what colour it is but its a nice pink but it does have a gold kind of shimmer to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now