Talk

Advanced search

I saw a school mum today who was wearing a see through blouse

(12 Posts)
NomiMalone Tue 16-Jun-15 17:27:50

and her bra band was so high up her back that it was almost touching her neck shock

I've never seen such a badly fitting bra.

WIBU to print out flyers with the correct bra measuring info and sneak them into the pockets/handbags of evil bra victims I see out and about?

Staywithme Tue 16-Jun-15 17:31:31

Waiting for the post that says "I dropped the kids off at school, got home and realised ny blouse was see through. blush"

grin

FernGullysWoollyPully Tue 16-Jun-15 17:32:45

grin

NomiMalone Tue 16-Jun-15 17:39:35

It was a white cheesecloth gypay blouse + black bra scenario.

Not good.

FernGullysWoollyPully Tue 16-Jun-15 17:41:33

couldn't resist!

NomiMalone Tue 16-Jun-15 17:42:41

<<cries>> grin grin

GlitzAndGigglesx Tue 16-Jun-15 17:47:00

Oh my god I froze when I read this! My blouse was see through but I had a vest on under as I have very limited clothes that fit atm (heavily pregnant). The best is beige so people probably thought I was naked underneath. My bras fit properly though grin

squizita Tue 16-Jun-15 19:20:04

Ouch. I wear see through blouses with nice Bravissimo vests underneath. Hussy. grin

KittyBennett Tue 16-Jun-15 19:36:45

I wondered if it was me. But my bra band is nowhere near there. Plus I've gone through a bra intervention. Print the flyers!

FanjoBean Wed 17-Jun-15 09:51:27

I know how you feel! There is a woman I work with in desperate need of a bra intervention. She is probably early 50s, she has a fantastic figure for her age but you can't tell because she has her boobs hanging around her belly button. If she'd only wear a bra that fit she'd have a lovely waistline. It looks so uncomfortable too!

bishboschone Wed 17-Jun-15 20:11:26

God my friends always tell me I'm wearing the wrong size bra when I say I'm 32 g . I can't even be bothered to argue anymore as they all think they are 36/38 / 40 dd/ e when they are bigger than me ! Pah !

CornChips Wed 17-Jun-15 20:18:39

Was the offending outfit in question in the morning or the afternoon, and did you see her in the morning and was she wearing a linen shirt first thing with a faux pearl necklace and then had changed to the gypsy blouse thing, because the day got warmer?

Because it could quite feasibly be me. None of my bras fit right now because I gave up drinking last year, took up eating and have put on 2 stone.

[and i am not shopping again because I have joined WW and am hopeful]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now