Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Primark's fake tan?

(7 Posts)
lucysmam Mon 15-Jun-15 21:27:03

Or there's another one...St. Moritz maybe? I'm still dithering over what to try but neeeeed a practise run or three before getting my legs out grin

growingbytheday Mon 15-Jun-15 22:02:36

I have used both (pearly white me grin) I preferred the colour from the Primark one, use a mitt for best result. They don't last more than a day or so but that is probably why they are cheap. Vita Liberata is good but more expensive.

lucysmam Mon 15-Jun-15 22:04:20

That's all I'm after!We've a wedding coming up & I'd like my legs not to look pasty white.

Suppose I could try both - think the St. Moritz was only a couple of quid in Bargain Buys and Primark's £4 ish - and see which I prefer.

Orangedandelion Mon 15-Jun-15 22:14:29

Just buy a moisturiser with tan in like johnsons or garnier and build it up slowly till you get the colour you want

daftyburd Mon 15-Jun-15 22:16:19

I tried the Cocoa Brown that's also on sale in Primark. Superdrug and Tesco also stock it. I did do the prep and DD did my back with a mitt. No streaks and a natural colour. Plus I'm allergic to some self tans (fake bake gives me a rash) and this was fine. I sent a photo of my before and after legs to my mum and her reaction was "wow"!

daftyburd Mon 15-Jun-15 22:17:42

Oh and as another poster mentioned Garnier and Dove are good too.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Tue 16-Jun-15 12:45:57

I use P.S I love you. Only £2.50. Stays on for days, even with 2 baths a day. I can't speak highly enough of it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now