Talk

Advanced search

Fake tan

(9 Posts)
FFSletmechangemyname Mon 15-Jun-15 19:12:17

Can anyone recommend a good fake self tan. I am so white and need something to give me a slight glow nothing to dark.

Thank you smile

pollypocket123 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:28:16

I was about to post exactly this! Easy to apply/not streaky/not horrible smelling!

MrsMargoLeadbetter Mon 15-Jun-15 20:45:31

I like St Tropez applied with a mit and find it gives a good colour.

FFSletmechangemyname Mon 15-Jun-15 20:56:30

Polly - yes exactly those requirements. I may try the ST.

I go Into the shop and stand there with a 'duh' look on my face for a out half and hr and then walk out without anything grin

Onedayinthesun Mon 15-Jun-15 21:05:58

Try Fake Bake 60 minute - apply with a mitt. Really good, natural looking tan, takes in 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours for medium and 3 hours for a deeper tan. Easy to use.

Anothernumber99 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:10:46

Just started using St Tropez in shower. Gives a golden glow rather than a dark tan, is super easy to use, very little smell compared to other tans, and does not leave you sticky as you rinse off before getting dressed. gives a natural non-streaky look.

Is not cheap though at £14.50 but currently on offer in Boots

frankietwospots Mon 15-Jun-15 21:46:10

I second the St Tropez in the shower. I keep being asked if I've been on holiday. There's a whole thread about it going on right now.

FFSletmechangemyname Tue 16-Jun-15 08:13:34

Thanks I may try the ST one then, I did read the other thread but there seemed to be mixed reviews, in that it worked for some and not for others. Seems a lot of money for something that may not work though.

BBQsAreSooooOverrated Tue 16-Jun-15 12:57:54

I've seen a free sample ad on <whispers>
Netmums for the St Tropez shower tan
www.sttropeztan.co.uk/freesamplenetmums/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now