Talk

Advanced search

How to achieve nice groomed eyebrows without looking like a clown :-)

(7 Posts)
Dickorydockwhatthe Sun 14-Jun-15 21:46:10

What the best method of having your eyebrows tided. I normally pluck them myself but I find them hard to maintain. I've not had HD brows or threading done before and I've never had them tinted. which is the most natural method??

CycleChic Sun 14-Jun-15 23:38:43

Threading /waxing, then tinting, finally the HD thing. Go to a salon and ask for a natural shape.

Jakadaal Sun 14-Jun-15 23:41:25

I went to a Benefit Brow Bar last week and was really impressed. Had them waxed and tinted with a bit of a reshape - love the result but felt a bit shock about sitting in the middle of Boots! Having said that I did it in the States and didn't bother me a bit over there

HelenF350 Mon 15-Jun-15 03:42:15

Another vote for the Benefit Brow Bar, they've always done a very good job of mine.

Dickorydockwhatthe Mon 15-Jun-15 18:56:19

Hmm I will have to check out my local Boots to see if they offer it. How much do they normally charge??

Kundry Mon 15-Jun-15 19:00:03

Pluck them myself plus Benefit Gimmebrow - so easy to use, no over the top brows just your brows only better.

HelenF350 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:50:25

I think a wax and tint is about £14 but they give you a loyalty card so you get freebies if you go regularly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now