Shampoo/conditioner for very dry, dull hair?

(8 Posts)
fassbender Sun 14-Jun-15 00:15:49

Something to make it shiny and prevent split ends! My hair is coloured (due to going grey) and I am willing to pay a bit more if the products work smile

fassbender Sun 14-Jun-15 09:40:16

Bump - if anyone has found anything that works, I would love to hear!

ApostropheS Sun 14-Jun-15 11:28:55

I found Kerastase Resistance Bain de Force shampoo to be very good - it's expensive but you only need a very small amount. It's only sold through hairdressers and comes in two 'levels'. If you buy it you could ask them for a free sample of the same conditioner and/or treatment masque.

Kaspar19 Sun 14-Jun-15 18:47:11

The Jason apricot shampoo is really nice x

ElphabaGreen Sun 14-Jun-15 19:17:54

Label M age defying shampoo & conditioner would be worth a try. I love the conditioner & use it regularly along with the age defying oil but find the shampoo a bit too rich for my hair. If your is very dry it might work well.

LongDistanceLove Sun 14-Jun-15 19:22:46

Try the blueberry Alberto Balsam shampoo and conditioner.

Up until now I have been spending mega bucks on shampoo that will change my hair and my life, then I tried this 99p bottle and my hair has never looked better, I dye it every month btw.

I don't know what it is that works, but my hair is glossy and smooth now.

IfYouWereARiverIdLearnToFloat Sun 14-Jun-15 19:48:32

Bedhead recharge shampoo & conditioner. I buy the massive bottles which last months.

fassbender Sun 14-Jun-15 19:54:59

Thanks all! That gives me a good list of products to try smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now