Talk

Advanced search

Where to donate used bras?

(8 Posts)
stripytees Sat 13-Jun-15 19:24:00

Does anyone know anywhere to donate used but very good condition bras? Is there any point selling them on eBay?

I had a bra intervention in late January and have since lost a stone and now all the bras (32G and FF) I bought back then are too big. They are in great condition and good brands like Fantasie and Chantelle, I have at least 4 bras looking for new homes.

BikeRunSki Sat 13-Jun-15 19:33:29

Breast Talk Charity I have sent them here in the past. But searching for their address for you, I see that
Bravissimo also collect them in for charity - Mind and overseas donation.

But it might be worth a shot trying them on eBay. I bought a couple of bras on eBay when I was loosing weight.

stripytees Sat 13-Jun-15 19:45:13

Thank you for the links.

If anyone on here would like them, just PM me, I'd be happy to send them for postage only.

lentilpot Sat 13-Jun-15 20:15:59

Oooh that's my size and I'm just getting back into normal bras after breastfeeding for a year!

FeelingSmurfy Sat 13-Jun-15 20:21:46

Our local hospital collects them and sends them abroad for women who need them (to be given freely not sold!) May be worth asking your local hospital

stripytees Sat 13-Jun-15 20:52:20

These have now found a home but will keep those links in mind for some older ones (from back when I wore the wrong size from M&S...). smile

MamaLazarou Sat 13-Jun-15 20:55:44

Thanks so much for the links, I have tons of nearly new bras that need a new home!

Onedayinthesun Sat 13-Jun-15 21:43:32

Oxfam have ongoing collection and Bra appeals

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now