Talk

Advanced search

Deodorant which doesn't make black or white marks

(8 Posts)
Wigeon Sat 13-Jun-15 08:26:11

So, Google tells me that the black marks on my clothes near my armpit are probably caused by deodorant with aluminium in it. And white marks on clothes are caused by deodorant too.

Does the Holy Grail of deoderant exist: one with no aluminium, which doesn't cause white marks? Do you use such a deodorant? I'm not very very sweaty, so don't necessarily need the most powerful deodorant, just fed up with white and/ or black marks in my clothes!

Any recommendations?

Wigeon Sat 13-Jun-15 20:32:49

Bump?

Indecisivejo Sat 13-Jun-15 22:03:26

The dove invisible one

Wigeon Sun 14-Jun-15 17:48:37

Thanks - does that one manage not to leave white OR black marks? Or just no white marks? The black marks seem to develop over time, rather than the white ones which just happen the day you put it on.

Indecisivejo Sun 14-Jun-15 20:44:16

I'm not sure what u mean by black marks? It has never given me white marks tho smile

NorbertDentressangle Sun 14-Jun-15 20:46:00

I've also never come across black marks but would recommend Dove Invisible for no white marks.

Baies Sun 14-Jun-15 20:46:42

Deodorant won't be causing black marks ?

Wigeon Mon 15-Jun-15 12:54:52

Well, some of my tops have dark marks in the armpit area, and Google told me it might be the aluminium in the deoderant, eg here. But it might just be a built up of sweat or something <ugh> - I don't actually have very smelly sweat, or sweat that much, so sometimes I wear a top for a day, it doesn't smell at all, and I wear it again and again and again. Maybe I just need to wash my tops more often and just use no-white-marks deoderant like Dove...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now