Talk

Advanced search

Mani pedi- matching?

(16 Posts)
nilbyname Fri 12-Jun-15 22:39:37

This is a huge deal?

Should my nails match?

It's for a hot beachy holiday of that helps.

Thank you!

RavioliOnToast Fri 12-Jun-15 22:43:31

I think 2 different colours looks naff, but a French mani and coloured pedi looks nice, both the same looks best imo. It's not the law though, so do whatever you wish grin

nilbyname Fri 12-Jun-15 22:50:39

Hmm, I hate a French polish! Was thinking nude for fingers and a bright coral for toes.

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Fri 12-Jun-15 22:50:53

I like clashing, think matchy matchy looks dated and hate French manicures, so frankly, do what you like as clearly it's just down to personal preference. grin

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Fri 12-Jun-15 22:51:07

*so

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Fri 12-Jun-15 22:51:47

Sorry, though I'd typo'd

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Fri 12-Jun-15 22:52:44

Hahah. In apologising for my unnecessary typo fix, I made a typo confused. Clearly bed time.

Babymamamama Fri 12-Jun-15 22:54:31

Match surely? Why not?

LikeABadSethRogenMovie Fri 12-Jun-15 22:55:50

I have French or plain on fingers and color on toes for the only reason I don't like my toes clear or my fingers coloured!

nilbyname Fri 12-Jun-15 23:03:17

obviously this is worrisome. Matchy matchy is dated maybe?

90sRevival Fri 12-Jun-15 23:07:16

I like either matching, bright toes and clear fingers, or a variation of a colour on toes and fingers (so a deep pink on toes and light pink on nails).

The only look I dont like is clashing colours.

I dont think matchy is dated if the colour is 'classic' - red, maybe?

90sRevival Fri 12-Jun-15 23:07:46

Who knew it was possible to overthink mani pedis eh? grin

DJThreeDog Sat 13-Jun-15 00:46:06

I like any combination tbh. Nobody apart from you is going to give a fuck to be fair, just use your favourite that you know lasts for a long time smile.

You can't go wrong with coral toes in summer!

2madboys Sat 13-Jun-15 08:10:57

I currently have nude fingers and bright oral toes which is my standard summer combination so I think that would be a very good choice!grin

You can go wrong with coral toes, if you've got my skintone it makes your feet look like dead flesh. Am envious of those who can wear it.

I tend to go with nude fingers and coloured toes. I don't like French either, but I had what the nail tech called "American" on my fingers last year, with much more subtle white tips, and liked it (photo).

AMcoffeeLover Sat 13-Jun-15 15:32:20

Anything you like! Be as tame or crazy as you like! For example I have blue mani, orange pedi. Changing this afternoon to pale pink mani, lilac pedi (to match my pink car and lilac hair grin ).
Wear with confidence and all will be fine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now