Advanced search

Jewellery terminology wuestion

(5 Posts)
homebythesea Fri 12-Jun-15 21:58:24

What's it called when you have a bracelet or necklace with a circle at one end and a bar at the other, fastened by putting the bar through the circle?

TollgateDebs Fri 12-Jun-15 22:09:04

Hello, it is a Toggle Clasp

pandapens Fri 12-Jun-15 22:10:02

Think it's a T-bar fastener

pandapens Fri 12-Jun-15 22:12:22

x-post! Both seem to come up with the right thing on Google.

homebythesea Fri 12-Jun-15 22:48:31

Amazing thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now