Talk

Advanced search

NEXT - amazingly nice linen dresses

(10 Posts)
rookiemere Fri 12-Jun-15 17:20:45

Can't believe it, but I've just bought two really nice linen dresses from Next. This one www.next.co.uk/women/tailored-looks/stencil/10 in white is surprisingly flattering - they didn't have the other colours in the shop or I may have bought them as well.

Thiswww.next.co.uk/x5d2192s4#990046x55 looks hideous in the picture, but is nice on and can see it being dressed up or down on holiday.

Sorry not sure why I'm posting, but I'm just pleased with my purchases. I usually shop in John Lewis, where everything is twice the price.

OvertiredandConfused Fri 12-Jun-15 19:35:18

I thought these looked nice too but they're the wrong shape for me unfortunately

Doobigetta Fri 12-Jun-15 19:59:28

Those are nice. How long is the black one?

Behooven Fri 12-Jun-15 20:39:05

I got 2 lovely little dresses from of all places Asda for my hols.
Cotton and linen blend and just the right lenght, cheap as chips!

Sorry didn't mean to hijack

rookiemere Fri 12-Jun-15 23:38:38

Black is quite short

hippospot Sat 13-Jun-15 08:23:25

I saw the white one ages ago and wanted it, but the Tall is sold out and I think the Regular would be too short for me.

MyVegasBaby Sat 13-Jun-15 10:20:11

I have the black one and it's really nice.

rookiemere Sat 13-Jun-15 12:23:54

The white one is short hippospot - it will be perfect for sunny evenings on holiday but not suitable for much else so I wouldn't go Reg if you are usually Tall.
Behooven - must take a look in Asda. I really resent paying £££ for Boden etc when they use so much man made fibres in their items - seems ridiculous that Next and Asda can do it for half or a third of the price.

Heels99 Sat 13-Jun-15 12:26:31

I tried the first one in green and it was a shapeless sack on me. I think it probably looks great on slim people who can wear it very fitted

rookiemere Sat 13-Jun-15 12:29:35

Ah that's strange Heels99 - I'm a curvy size 14 and it actually sat really well on me, I've been struggling to get things that sit ok as I'm getting a perimenopausal pot and most things make me look preggers, but this seems to sit quite nicely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now