Talk

Advanced search

Best fake tan for blue white skin??

(7 Posts)
roughtyping Fri 12-Jun-15 13:25:08

I am rubbish at doing my fake tan. I have blue-White skin and streaks show up so easily! So I barely ever bother doing it.

However I'm going for a spray tan today (which I've had before and I love) and would like to extend the tan as long as possible.

Any amazing fake tans that a) don't break the bank and b) are idiot proof to apply? blush

A57 Fri 12-Jun-15 16:12:41

Cocoa Brown is the best thing I have ever used. It says it develops in an hr but I put on before bed and wash off in the morning. You need to apply with a mitt because it starts developing straight away. It doesn't smell like biscuits either which is a bonus. Superdrug sell it online and it's on offer at the moment: goo.gl/grtZRb

MsBojangles Fri 12-Jun-15 16:51:59

Second Cocoa Brown.

maxxytoe Fri 12-Jun-15 18:05:35

Fake bake airbrush , in the gold can x

roughtyping Fri 12-Jun-15 18:22:13

Ooh fab, will check these out, thanks!

PrincessShcherbatskaya Fri 12-Jun-15 19:16:02

I bought cocoa brown because of a recommendation on here, it's great for the face but I find it goes quite patchy elsewhere. St Tropez gradual tan is very good and gives a natural streak free colour. The clarins bronzer that comes in a pot is also excellent (I have tried hundreds of fake tans over the years).

Saurus72 Fri 12-Jun-15 19:20:25

I am very pale and after trying and failing with fake tan for years, I recently bought the Clarins one that you mix in with your own body lotion. I cannot tell you how fabulous it is - great colour, no streaks only a very slight biscuity smell (doesn't linger though). I would start with three drops mixed into each blob of lotion (ie, I use a 10p size blob of lotion for each arm, and lower leg), and build up from there. I have ultimately found that 5 drops have a good result for me. So so good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now