Talk

Advanced search

what do you do with unwanted perfume?

(11 Posts)
LivinLaVidaLoki Fri 12-Jun-15 12:04:53

I dont have an ebay seller account (I had a few bad experiences from a few really nasty buyers and so closed it). I have a few bottles that bought for me as gifts but Ive not used them (maybe one spray - enough to discover that they aren't my kind of smell), and it seems a shame to bin them.

NowhereNow Fri 12-Jun-15 12:15:38

Do you want money for them? What about Facebook local selling pages?

Or pass them on to friends, give away on freegle or offer to your local woman's refuge.

TheAssassinsGuild Fri 12-Jun-15 12:21:24

Unwanted perfume?????

Tell us more....

<pricks up ears with great interest>

LivinLaVidaLoki Fri 12-Jun-15 12:21:55

My friends mostly have similar taste in perfume to me, I never thought about donating them to a refuge (our selling pages are just really baby and toddler stuff).

LivinLaVidaLoki Fri 12-Jun-15 12:23:16

assassins Its La vie est belle edp (50ml I think), and body lotion (I used the body lotion once thinking it would be easier on my nose than the edp grin but not my kind of thing), and an elizabeth arden red door edt 30ml

TheAssassinsGuild Fri 12-Jun-15 12:25:06

I reckon Ebay is still a good bet. I've sold a couple of items along these lines for friends who didn't have Ebay accounts. Could one of your friends list them for you?

Leviticus Fri 12-Jun-15 19:58:03

I think you've had bad luck on eBay, I've never had any issues and I've been on for years. Give it another go as perfume sells really well.

Charity shops take them.

Libitina Fri 12-Jun-15 20:14:00

I love La Vie est Belle, how very dare you not like it! wink

I take unwanted perfume (gifts usually) to work and put it in our changing room. It soon goes.

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Fri 12-Jun-15 20:16:24

I use it as room fragrance smile

mowglik Fri 12-Jun-15 23:18:32

I usually give them to my mum or sis! Or SILs..
If there's loads left I eBay them. Lastly just use them to freshen up clothes in my wardrobe or room spray

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now