Talk

Advanced search

clinique chubby stick substitute

(8 Posts)
HellonHeels Fri 12-Jun-15 07:57:09

Does anyone know of a good cheaper alternative to the clinique chubby sticks for eyes? im on a v tight budget now but I love their brown one (fuller fudge? hideous name!) and would like something similar.

Trills Fri 12-Jun-15 08:24:10

I was going to say that Rimmel do a good wind-up "chubby" lip pencil, goes on nicely and good depth of colour (better than a Borgeois one that I tried).

Don't know about eyes - is it "eyeshadow" in a pencil?

HellonHeels Fri 12-Jun-15 08:37:09

Yes its like eyeshadow in a stick. Good for people who are not steady of hand, you can just swipe it on.

flippinada Fri 12-Jun-15 08:54:04

The Rimmel ones are very good quality and cheap as chips. They aren't wind up though.

Best ones (imo) are Bootleg Brown, Bad Girl Bronze, Bluffing, and Trespassing Taupe.

HellonHeels Fri 12-Jun-15 09:00:16

Thank you Trills and Flippin I'll have a look at the rimmel ones smile

simonettavespucci Fri 12-Jun-15 09:00:45

There's a £6.99 max factor eyeliner (in coffee) which I think is better than clinique, and similarly very easy to apply, though it's a wand not a stick:

www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Masterpiece-Colour-Precision-Eye-Shadow_999474/

flippinada Fri 12-Jun-15 09:07:26

You're welcomesmile.

If you do get the Rimmel ones, you'll need a fat pencil sharpener (Boots and Superdrug have cheap ones which do the job).

squizita Fri 12-Jun-15 11:05:50

Avon do them too if you have a rep locally?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now