Talk

Advanced search

Crest Teeth Whitening Strips

(9 Posts)
gotredonyou Thu 11-Jun-15 11:46:51

Has anyone tried these? The reviews online are good, it seems they are more effective than other products as they use a percentage of peroxide as high as dentists use in professional teeth whitening (most over the counter products use less than half of that) The only thing that worries me is that they can cause sensitivity and I already have quite sensitive teeth.

Kracken Thu 11-Jun-15 19:15:03

I bought the five minute crest whitening strips in the states a couple of weeks ago. They have made my teeth very noticeably whiter, five or six shades? I love them! I haven't noticed any sensitivity.

Shonajay Thu 11-Jun-15 19:16:30

They're fab. If you notice sensitivity just take them off and brush teeth with sensodyne. Where can you,get them here?

Misssss Thu 11-Jun-15 19:22:40

They're great, agree with sensodyne if you notice sensitivity. Unfortunately they're only available in shops in the states but I get mine from eBay.

Corygal Thu 11-Jun-15 20:19:31

What is the ebay seller you use? I am interested.

SchroSawMargeryDaw Thu 11-Jun-15 20:24:39

I bought the strongest ones but only used 2 strips, had one sitting on my teeth, all was going well and then suddenly felt a really shocking pain, like being snapped really hard with an elastic band. It went as quickly as it came and then came back again a few seconds later, it just freaked me out a bit and I didn't use the rest.

WickedWax Thu 11-Jun-15 21:31:33

I've bought these off ebay and yes they really do work. My teeth were noticeably whiter.

Unfortunately, even using sensodyne toothpaste, they gave me really bad 'electric shocks' in my teeth which would start at random times and last for about 30 minutes, several times a day.

skylerwhite1 Thu 11-Jun-15 22:29:09

Agree noticeably whiter teeth, have tried both normal crest and 5 minute ones. Well worth investment - try crestwhitestrips.co.uk

gotredonyou Fri 12-Jun-15 11:12:24

Thanks everyone! They obviously are effective- i'm just worried about the sensitivity. My teeth tingle when i'm biting into an apple etc..
I've seen the gentle version online but can't see it being sold on Ebay/Amazon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now