Skinny/slim legged boys school trousers

(6 Posts)
LemonBreeland Wed 10-Jun-15 18:54:33

I'm looking for suggestions on where to buy slim legged school trousers. DS1 is starting High School in August, and can no longer wear shorts to school as he has done through primary. As he is almost 12 he is also wanting to look cool. Are there any school trousers out there thst are slim legged? He is a pretty skinny boy anyway, so normal school trousers on the rare occasions he used to wear them back when he was about 7, used to look silly on him. The uniform is black, so if they aren't school trousers but are black, that would be okay.

Purplehonesty Wed 10-Jun-15 19:09:35

Next do lovely slim fit ones. Try there first. M&s do too but not as slim as next.
I have a skinny ds too and all other trousers looked like he had borrowed them from his dad!

youbethemummylion Wed 10-Jun-15 19:15:25

We go to Sainsbury in the 25% off sale they do my skinny tall 8 yr old Ok but do have to use the adjustable waist not sure if that would be acceptable for a style conscious 12 yr old.

LemonBreeland Wed 10-Jun-15 19:15:34

Thanks Purple, I will give them a try. I had read good things about Asda slim ones, but then read some recent reviews and they said that they are really baggy.

slalomsuki Wed 10-Jun-15 19:19:04

M & S do have an very skinny school trouser range available on line but not in store. They are almost drainpipe style with adjustable waist and were available in two lengths last year. This year though it appears to be just one. I speak from experience when I say they are the slimmest ones I can find and with 2 ultra slim boys I have had lots of looking experience.

LemonBreeland Wed 10-Jun-15 19:23:25

They sound perfect slalom. Will take a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now