Talk

Advanced search

Primer recommendations

(8 Posts)
hairhelpplease Wed 10-Jun-15 11:38:35

Do you use a primer that you can't live without? Have tried Laura geller, bare minerals and benefit. They don't work.

greenbottleglass Wed 10-Jun-15 11:42:22

I'd like to know this too! My skin is very oily and I'd like my make up to last longer.

ApologiseForAnotherDay Wed 10-Jun-15 13:55:46

I struggle too with this, started a thread the other day! Best one I've used so far (which still isn't holy grail, just not as bad as the rest) is Too Faced in a pink tube.

AMcoffeeLover Wed 10-Jun-15 14:49:14

I struggled for years but have found No7 instant illusions airbrush away primer (£19.95) to be amazing! goes well over my l'occitane face cream or spf and my makeup stays flawless all day

BlueberryMuffins76 Thu 11-Jun-15 07:26:11

I've just started using Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer and am impressed so far. It's better than others I've tried and it's definitely improved the lasting effect of my make up day to day.

hairhelpplease Thu 11-Jun-15 11:08:26

Thanks. Think I might take a little tub to boots and bring samples of those home.

Valsoldknickers Thu 11-Jun-15 11:14:07

I use Smashbox photo finish. I find it good!

monkeysmama Thu 11-Jun-15 11:19:32

I can't recommend the Laura Mercier primers enough. They're truly brilliant. The original one is very good, I use the hydrating one in winter and there is a mineral version too. The difference when I don't use it is noticeable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now