Talk

Advanced search

FOREVER ALOE VERA / YOUNIQUE MASCARA

(5 Posts)
RocketQueen79 Wed 10-Jun-15 08:58:55

Does anyone on here sell it?

I just wondered, is it in your contract that you to give your friends a day by day update on how amazing it is working for these companies on Facebook? I work for a good company, I am treated really well by them but I don't feel the need to tell everyone every day just how amazing it is? It's really starting to bug me and I'm having hide people I actually like from my newsfeed because of these continual, mundane status updates.

No one actually cares how much you have earned this quarter or that your aunty's best friend's niece earned a $200,000 bonus.

perfectpeach Wed 15-Jul-15 17:22:00

Younique and FL boil my piss. I can't stand either. You are not alone

swooosh Wed 15-Jul-15 17:25:17

There's a big thread on here running about these companies, it's a very interesting read!

swooosh Wed 15-Jul-15 17:25:51

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/2394271-Ive-been-sucked-into-forever-living-Why-do-I-feel-like-the-bad-guy

Dollydewdrop21 Wed 15-Jul-15 18:58:59

haa haa yes!!!!! So annoying, I thought it was just me annoyed by it. I was contacted by someone I had not seen in years asking to join her business because of my 'good work ethic'. Have had to block from my newsfeed too. I dont get how they get so sucked in......angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now