Talk

Advanced search

Small red facial veins

(3 Posts)
Suzannehug Wed 10-Jun-15 07:04:52

Hi, I am 32 years old and recently small, red, veins started showing on my face. I just hate the look of it so much that I get irritated every time I look in the mirror. Make up doesn't cover it anymore. I don't go out in the sun much these days. I have tried applying apple cider vinegar, but it didn't help. Seeing my plight, a friend suggested a facial veins treatment place here in Toronto. ( www.vaughanveinclinic.com/procedures/facial-vein-treatment/ ) I have never done any cosmetic procedures before. Is it a good idea to get such medical help? would it make my condition worse? Are there any other effective home remedies for facial veins? Thanks in advance.

thecatsm0ther Wed 10-Jun-15 09:00:34

I've had advanced electrolysis, it's quick, not expensive and got rid of them. Make sure you're using a well trained beautician though.

BIWI Wed 10-Jun-15 09:07:18

I'm not going to click on your link, just in case it's not genuine - but also you appear to be here advertising, which isn't allowed on MN.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now