Talk

Advanced search

If you have a dress from the Pretty Dress Company...

(7 Posts)
PontypineNumber9 Tue 09-Jun-15 22:42:19

Is the material stretchy - stretchy enough to pull down to breastfeed? I'm thinking of getting the hourglass dress for a special occasion buy have to be able to feed in it as I have a tiny baby and am still feeding on demand.

mimiasovitch Tue 09-Jun-15 22:45:26

Yes its stretchy. Also, if you are blessed in the boob department, it won't take much to pop them out! I do love this dress.

PontypineNumber9 Tue 09-Jun-15 23:01:20

That's so helpful mimia - thank you! Usually average boobs are pretty colossal at the moment!
One more quick question - what's the sizing like? I'm probably a large 12/small 14 at the moment so it would be great to know if they come up big or small.

Nettletheelf Tue 09-Jun-15 23:23:33

Mine is three years old and came up slightly small (not sure whether sizing has changed since then).

I bought it after seeing it on JODIE MARSH! I know! But it is a lovely dress with a high neck.

PontypineNumber9 Tue 09-Jun-15 23:30:20

Thanks - I'll go for the 14 then (sigh). It looks like the kind of dress that needs to fit properly and could look awful if it's too tight.

mimiasovitch Wed 10-Jun-15 06:52:16

Well, I went on the measurement on the website, and had to return for a smaller size. I do have a narrow back compared to my front though. The size up as less cleavage revealing but fell off my shoulders.

mimiasovitch Wed 10-Jun-15 06:53:52

Just to add, mine is the swing version, so I don't know about the fit on the lower half if you're looking at the pencil style.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now