BS Bouncy Sleep Mask. Anyone had a reaction?

(4 Posts)
Germgirl Tue 09-Jun-15 11:34:41

I excitedly bought the BS Bouncy Sleep Mask yesterday as I've seen it recommended lots of times on here. Last night I did my usual Superdrug hot cloth cleansing / nip & fab glycolic pads / LRP night cream. Then I put the sleep mask on.
It stung a tiny bit but I ignored that & went to sleep.
When I woke up this morning my face was very red & blotchy, I have a line of raised red lumps across my forehead & my face feels really sore.
It can only be the sleep mask as that's the only thing that's different but is this a known thing?
Part of me wants to try it again to see if it happens again, part of me wants to put it in the bin!

CremeDeSudo Tue 09-Jun-15 11:37:16

It makes my face itch a bit when I first put it on, but that's it. Take it back! I'm sure they'd refund you or offer you something else!

FrugalFashionista Tue 09-Jun-15 12:40:30

Germgirl I javen't tried that one but have quite a few sleeping masks and none of them do this. Definitely take it back and ask for a refund! The product is supposed to make your face silky and smooth and help other products absorb better, not cause angry bumps!

Germgirl Tue 09-Jun-15 13:51:36

I'll take it back tomorrow. Might put it on tonight again so I can really show them the reaction. And if it doesn't react tonight I'll keep it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now