Talk

Advanced search

Bravissimo bra fit - can I return bra?

(3 Posts)
Pumpkinette Tue 09-Jun-15 10:05:34

Hi all. I got fitted in bravissimo at the weekend. I got a black and a white in the same style (panache). The style of bra was a bit different from what I normally go for. I wanted a white bra to go specifically with one of their dresses and thought I would just get a fitting since I was there anyway.

When I tried them on in the shop they felt ok but I did comment on the shape being different from my normal. The middle section is quite wide but my boobs tend to naturally gravitate towards each other. I was assured it was a good style for my shape and had to agree that it gave me a good uplift (perhaps more so than other styles I go for).

Anyway I put on said bra and dress last night for a wedding reception, after about half an hour I could feel the middle wires rubbing against by boobs and when I checked it was getting red and sore. Fortunately I had some compeed heel blister pads in my bag so I stuck one of them across where bra was rubbing and got through the night unscathed.

Now obviously I will be returning/ exchanging the unworn black bra but can I also return the one I have worn as they done the fitting?

nottheOP Tue 09-Jun-15 10:06:27

Yes you can

hairhelpplease Tue 09-Jun-15 13:15:40

Yes, I find them good for doing returns. I had the material on part of a wire rub away after 3/4 wears and returning that was no issue. I just gave them a call to explain and they sent me a pre-paid sticker for postage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now