Talk

Advanced search

Summer sandals- again!

(6 Posts)
SarahManning Sun 07-Jun-15 19:59:54

I know there have been threads about the hunt for the perfect sandal so I thought I would share my finding - a flat cushioned leather sandal with a decent grip and stays on my feet well without looking frumpy (I hope) . Comes in gold and silver. Could be dressed up a bit with a summer dress or worn with skinnies. Here

https://www.jonesbootmaker.com/s/jones-bootmaker-sandals-leisure-sandal-2601232789

Anyone else care to share a recent sandal purchase they are happy with? My next hunt is for tan sandals with a medium wedge heel - anyone have a comfy pair of those?!

SarahManning Mon 08-Jun-15 10:11:37

bumping grin

Hoppinggreen Mon 08-Jun-15 10:35:13

I have Pf and was advised on here to get Fitflops.
I ordered a not too expensive pair on Amazon to try and they are really comfy so now I'm going to splash out £70 on some tan leather ones as well.
They will look good with skirts and trousers hopefully and should be really comfy.

SarahManning Mon 08-Jun-15 11:43:01

Ooh thanks hopping. I'm not sure if fit flops are smart enough for the kind of wedges I'm after (would like to be able to wear on smart nights out) but good to know they are worth the money. I have havaianas which are still going strong after 3 years.

PetiteBateau Mon 08-Jun-15 12:17:50

Saltwater sandals. LOVE them

Hoppinggreen Mon 08-Jun-15 14:40:35

Some of the leather new are quite smart but I also have a nice pair of Clarkes wedges too that might be more what you are after.
They are a few years old but they might have similar now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now