Talk

Advanced search

Non-running eyeliner?

(11 Posts)
dontrunwithscissors Sun 07-Jun-15 18:43:20

I have real problems with both mascara and eyeliner running. I've found Clinique's Lash Power to be the only mascara that stays put, but I've never found an eyeliner. I only use the eyeliner on my top lid, but somehow it manages to run and leaves me with panda eyes. I've no idea how it manages to transfer from top lid to under my eyes confused, but it does.

Any suggestions?

Jenoftheweek Sun 07-Jun-15 20:02:18

Try Avon Shock gel eyeliner. I have much love for this product.

butterfly133 Sun 07-Jun-15 22:18:23

I use L'oreal infallible. It's pretty good but I don't use it religiously, not really a make up person. It has survived a long day and evening in hot weather though.

AmelieinOz Sun 07-Jun-15 22:21:28

Maybelline Hypersmart liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid

I used those in a hot, tropical country with no smudging. And I have oily lids.

MeganChips Sun 07-Jun-15 22:25:42

I second urban decay, it's brilliant. It's the only one I've tried that doesn't smudge all over my lid.

I might have to give the Maybelline one a try though for a cheaper alternative.

Skinheadmermaid Sun 07-Jun-15 22:33:40

Body shop skinny felt liner doesn't budge. Do you use primer underneath?

AmelieinOz Sun 07-Jun-15 22:37:31

MeganChips - in my oily lids, they performed the same. And it's a lot cheaper too!

ZacharyQuack Mon 08-Jun-15 07:02:47

Have you tried using an eyeshadow primer? The Nars one is excellent

TobleroneBoo Mon 08-Jun-15 08:31:41

Stila waterproof eyeliner. I swear by this as I am somebody who has leaky eyes when I laugh a tiny bithmmhmm I got mine from asos but I think m&s sell it

dontrunwithscissors Mon 08-Jun-15 08:57:56

Many thanks! I think I saw a review of Stila. I do use primer--no 7. No sure if there are any better.

Gilbertina Mon 08-Jun-15 09:54:10

MAC Liquidlast Liner is excellent. It's the only liner I've ever used which can withstand my hopelessly watery eyes.

Its longevity does mean it's hard to remove, though. I eventually discovered that Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm does the trick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now