Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If you use Alpha H liquid gold...

(6 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 21:51:32

Will you use it on holiday. I cant help but think its a bad idea with all that sun [if you are going abroad]just wondering what you will do?

flossy101 Sat 06-Jun-15 22:34:49

I don't use it on holiday, but if you are using high spf sunscreen it should be ok?

Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 22:36:12

Not sure really. I will use a high spf but dont obviously dont want to take the chance of damaging my skin if its really dehydrated.

sonata1 Sat 06-Jun-15 23:00:08

I will stop using mine for a week before my hols and use my Kiehl's SPF 50 whilst away . Even then I am a bit worried about getting brown pigmentation from the sun. The alternative is never to go anywhere sunny !!

Greengardenpixie Sat 06-Jun-15 23:25:24

Well i havent gone anywhere sunny for many many years!!! Lots of holidaying in the UK tbh. This year is unusual!!!
Sounds like a good plan. Never thought about brown pigmentation. Sounds like a nightmare. My dh has a spot of this on his nose. It comes out really noticeable every summer. I would hate that. Might do the same the week before!!!

yazzy85 Sun 07-Jun-15 08:27:39

I won't be using it on holiday either, too strong I feel with all the extra sun exposure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now