Talk

Advanced search

I have 5 weeks to sort my face out... help!

(5 Posts)
MammaGnomes Sat 06-Jun-15 19:10:24

I'm going away in just over 5 weeks. since having my dd a couple of years ago my skin is really uneven, quite red in places and I'm starting to notice some signs of aging (I'm 28).

what inexpensive products will give me a fresh faced look by the pool and on the beach? the thought of going make up less is worrying me!

Wotsitsareafterme Sat 06-Jun-15 19:12:27

What are you using now?

MammaGnomes Sat 06-Jun-15 21:33:05

I've not really used much to be honest. I have a simple exfoliating scrub in the shower that I use in the morning.
I have just started taking my make up off (when I remember) with miceller water (after seeing it on here)
again when I remember I use Estee Lauder illuminating serum before bed and use the day wear in the morning.

I think I need an actual skincare routine as well as the right products

sleepwhenidie Sat 06-Jun-15 21:40:04

I'm no expert but it sounds like you are being pretty harsh with your skin, you probably only need to exfoliate once or twice a week, serum is great but moisturiser still required afterwards...

frankietwospots Sat 06-Jun-15 22:56:17

You definitely need to put a regular night time regime in place. Ditch the exfoliator - no wonder your skin has red patches! Start hot cloth cleansing with the Superdrug Naturally Radiant stuff, then your serum, then moisturiser or a face oil (great for hydrating skin). You could use a liquid exfoliant twice a week (I use the REN clarifying toner) which you pop onto a cotton wool pad and wipe over skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now