Advanced search

Please help me find a hair brush

(3 Posts)

My hairdresser has banned me from using straighteners on my fringe because it's getting very damaged blush and I'm trying to grow it out.

I can blow dry it, but it always sticks outwards a bit at the ends and looks frizzy.

What sort of brush do I need to curl it under slightly?

Misslgl88 Sat 06-Jun-15 13:06:04

I use a round vented brush on my fringe, small barrel side

Misslgl88 Sat 06-Jun-15 13:06:15

Size even

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now