Talk

Advanced search

I have knees like an elephant

(8 Posts)
ThereMustAndShallBeTea Sat 06-Jun-15 00:41:00

Since having kids, I've developed thick patches of dry skin on my knees. They look like I've applied fake tan really badly (really badly, since the rest of my legs are pasty white) and ended up with big round brown spots. Is there anything I can do to get rid of them?!

PattiODoors Sat 06-Jun-15 00:47:50

Actually, yes. Bio oil and gentle scuffing with a rough dry flannel after bath/shower after a few days of daily oiling.

ThereMustAndShallBeTea Sat 06-Jun-15 23:53:38

Thanks!

ZaZathecat Sun 07-Jun-15 11:58:16

Would love to hear what the result is when you do it op.

MamaLazarou Sun 07-Jun-15 12:01:28

whenever you're putting face cream on, put a bit on your knees! I do this every night <vain>

Birdsgottafly Sun 07-Jun-15 12:02:03

I had the same, I used scrub and moisturiser, daily and had a tub of Vaseline by me at all times and applied it constantly.

I just used Superdrugs own.

shaktar Sun 07-Jun-15 14:07:55

I've got exactly the same thing - 'mum knee' and top of feet from too much scrabbling around on the floor. Nothing seemed to work but I started putting Flexitol on, morning and night, a week ago and it's nearly gone.

Kittykatmacbill Sun 07-Jun-15 14:16:36

Me too! Randomly have using waitrose baby bottom butter and the results are amazing. Look better than they have in years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now